ReasonConf is the original European conference for ReasonML, a new language on top of OCaml designed to build highly efficient and type-safe React applications.
Numbers & Facts 2018
- ReasonConf 2018 Website
- 166 attendees
- ~144 participated in the Workshops
- Attendees from over 20 different countries (EU, US, China, Scandinavia, Russia,...)
- Photos: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
- Attendee Experience Report
- For more detailed statistics, please get in touch!
ReasonConf is a not-for-profit conference. The goal of the event is to bring the global community together for at least once a year. Around a third of the tickets are provided to our international communities and notable contributors to the Reason ecosystem. We also provide a set of free diversity tickets to underrepresented folks in tech.
If you're interested in sponsoring the event, please contact us. If you want to collaborate on ideas which are not covered by our sponsor plans, please let us know!